- Counseling for Children, Adolescents, Teens, Adults
- Marriage and Pre-Marriage Counseling, training in Gottman Methods & Prepare-Enrich
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Tele & Web-based counseling
- Custom EAP’s for small business
- TBRI Program (Trust Based Relational Intervention)
- Adoption Therapy
- Private Practice Consulting
- EMDR-Owensboro Only at this time
Services are provided on a fee for service basis. Check, Cash, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard are accepted for payment of services at the time of service.
Services may be covered fully or partially by your health insurance or EAP plan. Please check to see if your policy has mental health coverage and if pre-authorization is required. If you need assistance in determining your benefits Compass Counseling, LLC may be able to assist you.
Compass Counseling, LLC understands that you may occasionally need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Scheduled appointment times are reserved especially for you. If an appointment is missed, or canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice, you (not your insurance company) may be charged the full fee for that missed session.
Please print and complete this packet to the best of your knowledge prior to your first appointment. If you have questions you can leave portions blank and they can be completed at your first appointment.